TERMS OF BUSINESS
- WebWorld reserve the right to decline to publish material WebWorld considers to be unsuitable and to make any alterations to client submitted material WebWorld considers necessary to maintain WebWorld's high standards. WebWorld does not accept or publish material of dubious legality.
- The Client warrants that copyright ownership of any graphic, logo or other material supplied to WebWorld for publication on the Web is theirs, or that appropriate permissions to use the material have been obtained.
- All material is accepted on the express condition that the supplier of the material warrants that it does not contravene the provisions of the relevant Trade Descriptions legislation.
- WebWorld are not liable for any losses or problems caused by site errors or omissions, or by the failure of material to appear on any specified date, at any time, or in any specified location.
- WebWorld websites may only be used for lawful purposes by WebWorld Clients. WebWorld shall not be liable for any posting or transmission of information which infringes UK or international laws or regulations, or any third party rights. The Client accepts full liability for all material published by WebWorld on their behalf.
- WebWorld have a zero-tolerance policy on the use of bulk e-mail and improper Usenet posting by clients as a means of promoting their sites. WebWorld follows the rules of netiquette on these matters.
- WebWorld reserve the right to use examples of WebWorld created sites for WebWorld's own promotional purposes.
- Prices and terms of service are liable to change without prior notice.
- The placing of an order for a WebWorld page, site or service is deemed an acceptance of WebWorld's terms of business and conditions of publication.